Man’s FLESH devoured by necrotising fasciitis after scraped knee causes trauma

A MAN contracted a deadly bug that ate his flesh while on holiday in China.

This fellow is so fortunate, because his girlfriend acted quickly and decisively, getting him to a competent trauma unit just in time. When traveling abroad, be sure to carry first-aid and keep any wounds, even the most simple, clean and disinfected.

Source: Man’s FLESH devoured by necrotising fasciitis after scraped knee causes trauma

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookBuffer this pageShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on RedditDigg thisPrint this page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

46 − = 37