Detroit Boy Loses Leg to Flesh-eating Bacteria | Fox News

A 12-year-old Michigan boy is battling illness after being infected by flesh-eating bacteria that caused him to lose most of his left leg.

Dakarai Moore, Jr. was an active child until August 11, when he developed a fever and a greenish-colored rash on the bottom of his feet…

Please keep Dakarai Moore in your thoughts and prayers. You can read about him here: Detroit boy loses leg after contracting flesh-eating bacteria | Fox News

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookBuffer this pageShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on RedditDigg thisPrint this page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

82 − = 75